1. What is a smart inverter washing machine and what are the benefits over a traditional washing machine
A smart inverter washing machine is one that has a sensor inside that detects the size and weight of each load of laundry. It then adjusts the water level and wash time accordingly, ensuring that your clothes are washed properly without using too much energy or water. If you’re looking for a new washing machine, be sure to consider a model with this feature!
A smart inverter washing machine is an energy efficient smart appliance that washes clothes faster than most traditional washing machines. The smart inverter technology of this appliance uses less water, electricity, and time to get clothes cleaner, resulting in more savings for you.
One of the other benefits is that these are built to last. They have a durable stainless steel grade drum, which makes it strong enough to support years of load cycles. Most smart inverters are stain resistant so you don’t have to worry about hard-to-remove stains ruining your clothes. Built-in sensors within the machine monitor the load and water levels, which allows it to dispense just the right amount of water and detergent to clean clothes properly.
Smart inverters also come with smart technology that makes them easier to use. You can adjust settings such as spin speed, water level, and wash duration using a smart cell phone app. You can even pre-set these controls and simply turn on the smart inverter washing machine from your smart phone. With smart technology, smart inverter washing machines are easier to use than traditional appliances.
Another benefit of the smart inverter is that it has a high spin speed, which means clothes come out almost dry and ready for ironing. With smart inverter technology, your clothes are clean and dry without you having to wait for them to finish spinning.
One of the other benefits is these are easy on your clothes. Because smart inverter technology uses less water, electricity, and time, it causes less wear and tear on your clothes.
2. How to choose the right smart washing machine for your needs
Even all of us know about smart inverters but still people don’t have any idea what smart inverters can do and how smart inverter machines work. Basically smart inverters are the latest revolution in washing machine technology which helps to reduce your electricity bill up to 40%.
It is said that with smart inverter machine, we can save Rs.500 every month on an average for a family of 4 members. So it clearly shows smart inverter is economical smart choice.
This smart technology was first introduced in India by M/S Haier company under the banner of Aqua Star smart inverter washing machine. This product has gained popularity very soon after its launch and it became an instant hit both with the media as well as consumers. After that several prestigious companies have come into this smart washing machine technology and is now available in a wide range of mid-range as well as high-end smart inverter washing machines.
Now come back to how you should choose the right smart inverter for yourself. In order to make sure that our smart machine is the right smart choice we should keep some factors in mind before we purchase a machine.
– Under cabinet or top load: Most smart inverters are either under-cabinet or top loading smart inverters which you can choose as per your requirements and space availability.
– Single or double door machines: If your washroom has big space then you can go for smart 2 door inverter washing machine. Usually smart inverters have a single door smart invertor washing machine which is also good enough to wash your clothes.
-Spin dryer capacity: With smart Inverters, spin dryer capacity is very important to determine the machine’s energy consumption. Usually smart inverters have a spin dryer capacity of 800rpm to 1050 rpm which helps to save maximum amount of electricity. But it totally depends on your usage and clothes type whether you should go for high spin smart inverter wash machine or normal smart inverter washing machine.
– Detergent smart choice: Before you choose machine for your home or office you should check that whether your detergents are smart compatible. Usually smart inverters require smart compatible detergents which helps to reduce water consumption and further energy saving. But if your detergents are not smart compatible than don’t worry machines have smart compatible detergents also present in the market.
– Manual or smart washing machine: In new smart Inverters you can get both manual smart smart washing machines but usually medium range smart inverters come with only smart smart machines so if this is what you want than smart smart inverter washing machine is the best smart choice for you.
– Power usage: As smart inverters reduces power consumption, smart smart inverter washing machine’s comparison to normal smart Inverters thus smart smart washing machine has a lesser power usage which again adds up to its economical smart choice.
– Continuous Drainage facility: If you are living in an area where drainage facility is not properly developed than smart smart washing machine has a smart continuous drainage facility which helps to keep your surroundings clean.
– Warranty: Smart smart inverters come with 2 years warranty whereas normal smart inverters come with only 1 year warranty so it clearly shows smart smart washing machines are smart smart choice for you.
3. The different features and functions of a smart washing machine
A smart washing machine is a high-tech computerized appliance that washes your clothes. It senses the load of your clothes and wash it using less water, electricity and time. Here are different smart features and functions of a smart inverter washing machine that makes it smart:
* Soil Sensor – The soil sensor detects the soil level of your clothes so it can adjust washing time. If there are dirtier parts of the load, the smart feature will automatically adjust water usage for optimal cleaning power.
* Load Sensing – This smart function automatically sense the load size or weight and dispenses just enough water. It also calculates the time needed for the load to ensure that all clothes are safe from damage.
* Smart Inverter – It uses smart inverter technology which enhances the machine’s performance and durability, as well as using less energy. This smart function enables efficient usage of electrical power.
* Wash Programmes – The smart program will automatically adjust water levels and provides innovative washing that is smart and optimum. You can choose from a wide range of smart programmes depending on what you need to wash, for quick 30-minute washes, baby clothes or the intensive modern wash programme which cleans heavily soiled clothes with powerful jets of water – perfect for families where there are children running around being dirty all day!
* Capacity – The smart capacity is up to 6kg so you can do even more loads in one day.
* Bottle Jets – If your machine has bottle jets, you can save water by filling detergent bottles with liquid directly through the bottle jets while the other smart features are still running.
* Built-in heater – Some machines have a built-in heater and smart steam and smart sterilizer functions. The smart inverter technology makes the machine more powerful, durable and long-lasting so you can expect to use it for a very long time without many problems!
* Self Diagnosis – With smart diagnosis features, the smart washing machine responds to problems and has smart error messages displayed on the control panel so you can solve any problem immediately.
* Child Lock – This smart feature locks your machine and prevents your children from changing settings or starting washes while you’re away. Perfect for homes with children who love to play with buttons!
* Drum Light – Some smart washing machines have smart drum lights that automatically switch on when you open the smart door. It also switches off after a few seconds so it doesn’t waste energy.
* Smart Display – There are smart display features like smart touch controls and smart LED displays where you can choose what you want to wash and set the time and smart functions you want to use.
* Easy to clean smart washing machine – For easy maintenance and smart efficient drying, smart inverter washing machines have smart water management feature which uses condensation drying so clothes dry faster in the drum after washing saving energy and time.
* Inverter Motor – an Inverter motor drive enables smart control of the smart machine’s speed and it uses less smart electricity.
4. How to use and care for your machine
4.1 Before you start washing
– ensure that you have plugged in the washing machine properly before you switch it on
– make sure that your washing machine has enough water inside for the load weight, otherwise it might leak out
– open up both the inverter washing machine door and the laundry door
4.2 During washing
– ensure that your washing machine is on a flat surface to avoid it from tilting or toppling over
– make sure that you are not blocking the washing machine door with any objects, as this could cause it to open or close during the washing cycle
– make sure that the washing machine door is properly closed at all times, since it will not start a new cycle if it is open
4.3 After washing
– remove any excess water from your washing machine by opening up the washing machine door to let the water out
– make sure that the machine is not connected to the main power supply, before you unplug it from its power outlet
– unplug machine and place it on a flat surface before closing the washing machine door
4.4. To clean the washing machine door
– wipe the machine with a dry cloth if it is dirty
– ensure that the washing machine floor, walls and back are clean before you start using it again
4.5 To drain water from the inverter washing machine when you move house or when you want to clean it thoroughly
– unplug your washing machine before draining out the water, so that it is safe for everyone in the household
– drain out any excess water after unplugging by placing a bowl under the smart machine filter section and squeezing all of the remaining water out through there
4.6 To clean the washing machine filter section
– remove the r washing machine filter section which is located at the bottom of your smart washing machine near to where you put in the detergent and laundry
– wipe it down with a dry cloth or brush any excess dirt off of it if it is dirty
– to clean the washing machine filter section thoroughly, you can immerse it in a bowl of water for ten minutes and then wipe it dry with a cloth
– place the washing machine filter section back into your washing machine after cleaning it
How to care for your machine
Store washing machine in a cool, dry place where nobody will trip or fall over it
Keep your washing machine out of reach from children and pets, since they could potentially get trapped inside if the door is open
Do not wash anything that can easily rip or tear, since washing machine is made of thin plastic
Do not use your inverter washing machine if it has any dents, cracks or deformities since this could cause the machine to fall apart during the next washing cycle
Keep machine out of direct sunlight and away from any heat source, since this could damage smart machine
Do not place washing machine near to any sharp objects which you could accidentally hit or fall into washing machine while it is open
Always close door properly after use, to ensure s machine is safe for everyone in the household
Do not replace parts yourself as there are special tools needed to replace s machine parts safely
5. Troubleshooting tips for common problems with smart washing machines
5.1) Machine will not start:
You might be standing in front of a washing machine that refuses to start and you have no idea what might be wrong with it. So, you go through the manual or ask for help from tech support or call a service technician who comes in, studies your machine for a while and then tells you that the motor is faulty.
No washing machine will work when the main power is turned off unless it has an inbuilt battery backup function. You have to check whether there was power supply or not before you press any buttons on the washing machine. Most washing machines need to be connected to a power source (wall socket) for them to function properly.
5.2) Drainage problem:
If the washing machine is not draining out the water, you can check whether there is any blockage in the hose pipe that leads from the machine to the drain. If there is no blockage, you can check whether there was adequate water in the washing machine to start with.
If your machine is not draining properly, it might be because of a problem with the drainage pump or hosepipe. Take out any clothes that are stuck and check if water is draining out.
5.3) Water leakage:
If there is water leakage, you need to check whether the machine is under warranty or not. If it is under warranty, contact customer service and get a replacement/repair.
If your machine is leaking water, there are chances that it might have been installed at an incorrect level. Most washing machines come with adjustable feet for leveling purposes. Make sure that the it is leveled properly before you plug it in. It has got to be on a flat surface. If your machine is leaking water when you runit, check whether the machine has been installed properly and there are no loose screws or bolts. Tighten any loose screws and bolts of the machine.
5.4) No smart inverter washing machine sound:
You might be standing in front of a it and everything seems to be working fine but the s machine is not making any noises like it should. So, you go through the manual or ask for help from tech support or call customer service and get a replacement/repair.
Washing machine make noises – washing machine spin cycle noise, machine water filling noise and motor noise. If your washing machine is not making any of the noises mentioned above, it might be because of some washing machine issue.